Friday, October 12, 2007

Japanese obsession with having a small face!!!? WTF?

I was googling random stuff and accidentally found out that apparently Japanese girls are obsessed with having a small face... (I know, my first impression was also WTF!?) Since Japanese inventors are famous for their "creativities" and "originalities", it was a no brainer for them to invent a device that can help you achieve the perfect small face..... behold the amazing:

Ofuro de Kogao:


The device is called Ofuro de Kogao, which means "small face in the bath". By wearing this device in the bath, you will achieve the perfect small face that everyone adores...
Personally, I think the device is perfect for halloween...

3 comments:

ローラ・リン said...

You always find the best products from Japan. I need to get myself one of those...I've always wanted a puny face.

PS: Thanks for the ride home. :)

Anonymous said...

I also agree that it is a good Halloween mask =P

Patrick said...

Yeah, that's definitely Scorpion from Mortal Kombat. I've also seen a device around for creating eyelid creases. Apparently some people put a high priority on that and I honestly never even realized that people have them.